High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Bryce Callahan led the Bengals with 14 points and four 3-pointers, and Travis Devashrayee and Brandon Miller added 13 points apiece for the Brighton victory.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1