High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -39 (43.6%) Free-throws: 22 -31 (71.0%)
Field goals: 20 -55 (36.4%) Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
No. 3 Weber survived to win at No. 5 Brighton in a wild game in which Brighton erased a 23-point second half deficit, only to lose on a pair of technical free throws from Hayden Schenck with one second remaining. Schenck and Garrett Beckey finished with 15 points each. Weber led 40-17 late in the third, but Brighton came storming back to tie it at 59-59 with five seconds remaining. Brighton's Zach Bernardo led all scorers with 16 points in the loss.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 20
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 18
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4