High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -39 (43.6%) Free-throws: 22 -31 (71.0%)
Field goals: 20 -55 (36.4%) Free-throws: 9 -11 (81.8%)
No. 3 Weber survived to win at No. 5 Brighton in a wild game in which Brighton erased a 23-point second half deficit, only to lose on a pair of technical free throws from Hayden Schenck with one second remaining. Schenck and Garrett Beckey finished with 15 points each. Weber led 40-17 late in the third, but Brighton came storming back to tie it at 59-59 with five seconds remaining. Brighton's Zach Bernardo led all scorers with 16 points in the loss.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1