High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 19 -41 (46.3%) Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Josh Phelps hit a runner in the lane with three seconds remaining to give the Golden Eagles the two-point lead and the win. Phelps finished with 12 points and four rebounds while Kade Poulsen also scored 12 points with five boards and two steals.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1