High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
In a well-fought game, Maple Mountain was able to capture the victory behind Josh Phelps and Nate Guymon, who scored 18 and 16 points including eight 3-pointers, respectively. The Golden Eagles allowed breathing room for a four point second quarter behind a strong burst in the first.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1