High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Desert Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
In a solid region 9 match-up, Desert Hills captured the road victory thanks to a 14-point, 13-rebound double-double from Josh Anderson and 13 more points from Jordan Hokanson.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1