High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Morgan's Jake Miles led the Trojans on a 32-13 run in the third quarter, where he scored 21 of his 36 points, as the Trojans defeated the Stallions to improve to 8-2 on the year.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1