High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -8 (87.5%)
Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Morgan's Jake Miles led the Trojans on a 32-13 run in the third quarter, where he scored 21 of his 36 points, as the Trojans defeated the Stallions to improve to 8-2 on the year.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1