High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 13 -13 (100.0%)
Free-throws: 27 -28 (96.4%)
Valley was clean from the free-throw line, knocking down 13-for-13. Colby Spencer led with 18 points with three 3-pointers. Dallen Esplin added 13 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1