High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 5 -23 (21.7%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Legacy Prep totals
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Legacy Prep shut down Mount Vernon 38-4 heading into halftime. Three Lions scored in double figures, including Kylan Gardiner scoring 20 points with six boards, five assists and seven steals. Kling Gardiner added 18 and Hunter Harmer added 18 points with eight boards.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Community comes together to surprise...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3