High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 5 -23 (21.7%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Legacy Prep totals
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Legacy Prep shut down Mount Vernon 38-4 heading into halftime. Three Lions scored in double figures, including Kylan Gardiner scoring 20 points with six boards, five assists and seven steals. Kling Gardiner added 18 and Hunter Harmer added 18 points with eight boards.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1