High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 5 -23 (21.7%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Legacy Prep totals
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Legacy Prep shut down Mount Vernon 38-4 heading into halftime. Three Lions scored in double figures, including Kylan Gardiner scoring 20 points with six boards, five assists and seven steals. Kling Gardiner added 18 and Hunter Harmer added 18 points with eight boards.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1