High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 5 -23 (21.7%) Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Legacy Prep totals
Field goals: 29 -52 (55.8%) Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Legacy Prep shut down Mount Vernon 38-4 heading into halftime. Three Lions scored in double figures, including Kylan Gardiner scoring 20 points with six boards, five assists and seven steals. Kling Gardiner added 18 and Hunter Harmer added 18 points with eight boards.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1