High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -12 (91.7%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 20 -36 (55.6%)
Bingham took a 17-9 run in the first quarter and continued the streak throughout the game. Lance Harrison and Brandon Morley combined for 38 points. Jordan Evans addded 18 of his own.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1