High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -18 (50.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 32 Free-throws: 20 -27 (74.1%)
Eric Mika was a force for Lone Peak as it defeated Brighton by 35 points. Mika finished with a 24-point, 12-rebound double-double while teammate T.J. Haws added 22 points to the Knights' cause.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...