High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -18 (50.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 32 Free-throws: 20 -27 (74.1%)
Eric Mika was a force for Lone Peak as it defeated Brighton by 35 points. Mika finished with a 24-point, 12-rebound double-double while teammate T.J. Haws added 22 points to the Knights' cause.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1