High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -20 (45.0%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Brighton exploded for 29 points in the opening quarter and coasted from that point forward. Brandon Miller dropped 29 points with five 3-pointers and Bryce Callahan added 12 points.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- High school football: East's Ula... 28
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 11
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 5