High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -20 (45.0%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Brighton exploded for 29 points in the opening quarter and coasted from that point forward. Brandon Miller dropped 29 points with five 3-pointers and Bryce Callahan added 12 points.
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 50
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 29
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 5
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school football: Orem player... 3