High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -20 (45.0%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Brighton exploded for 29 points in the opening quarter and coasted from that point forward. Brandon Miller dropped 29 points with five 3-pointers and Bryce Callahan added 12 points.
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 18
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 1