High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Brighton ran away with the game in the fourth quarter and never looked back. Brandon Miller scored a game high 23 points with six 3-pointers. Zach Bernardo and Travis Devashrayee combined for 26 points with one 3-pointer each.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1