High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Brighton ran away with the game in the fourth quarter and never looked back. Brandon Miller scored a game high 23 points with six 3-pointers. Zach Bernardo and Travis Devashrayee combined for 26 points with one 3-pointer each.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 34
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 18
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4