High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
Darius Maluia, Danny Martinez and Porter Hawkins all scored in double figures, while Copper Hills collectively drained nine 3-pointers in its win over West Jordan.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1