High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 12 -14 (85.7%)
Darius Maluia, Danny Martinez and Porter Hawkins all scored in double figures, while Copper Hills collectively drained nine 3-pointers in its win over West Jordan.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3