High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||22||19||10||20||71|
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
West Ridge Academy took a commanding 41-13 leading heading into halftime and never looked back. Joe Giacchetti had a game-high 30 points. Brandon St. Clair and Emron Frogley combined for 24 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
|ST. CLAIR, Brandon||14||1||3|
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1