High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||22||19||10||20||71|
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
West Ridge Academy took a commanding 41-13 leading heading into halftime and never looked back. Joe Giacchetti had a game-high 30 points. Brandon St. Clair and Emron Frogley combined for 24 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
|ST. CLAIR, Brandon||14||1||3|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1