High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||22||19||10||20||71|
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
West Ridge Academy took a commanding 41-13 leading heading into halftime and never looked back. Joe Giacchetti had a game-high 30 points. Brandon St. Clair and Emron Frogley combined for 24 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
|ST. CLAIR, Brandon||14||1||3|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1