High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|West Ridge Academy||22||19||10||20||71|
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
West Ridge Academy totals
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
West Ridge Academy took a commanding 41-13 leading heading into halftime and never looked back. Joe Giacchetti had a game-high 30 points. Brandon St. Clair and Emron Frogley combined for 24 points.
|West Ridge Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
|ST. CLAIR, Brandon||14||1||3|
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1