High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Ty Rees anchored the Wayne offense with 27 points, five rebounds, and three assists as the Badgers picked up the easy home victory.
|O DANIEL, Lucas||6|
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1