High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -5 (80.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Eric Mika finished with 15 points, along with 18 rebounds to record a double-double in the Lone Peak victory. Nick Emery added 26 points, including four 3-pointers, for the nationally-ranked Knights.
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...