High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Tyler Dalton led four T-Birds in double figures with 28 points. Jared Noyes and Kayson Durfey combined for 47 points in the loss for the Moquis.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- West Point honor student arrested in deaths...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Woman uses public punishment to teach a...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 55
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- United Rugby Club wins high school... 5
- High school football: Orem player... 3
- High school girls track: Davis wins... 3
- High school boys track: Davis wins... 3