High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Tyler Dalton led four T-Birds in double figures with 28 points. Jared Noyes and Kayson Durfey combined for 47 points in the loss for the Moquis.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 55
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 18
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- Tournament central: 5A boys semifinals... 4
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2