High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Tyler Dalton led four T-Birds in double figures with 28 points. Jared Noyes and Kayson Durfey combined for 47 points in the loss for the Moquis.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1