High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Tyler Dalton led four T-Birds in double figures with 28 points. Jared Noyes and Kayson Durfey combined for 47 points in the loss for the Moquis.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 10
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1