High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Tyler Dalton led four T-Birds in double figures with 28 points. Jared Noyes and Kayson Durfey combined for 47 points in the loss for the Moquis.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 27
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5