High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Tyler Dalton led four T-Birds in double figures with 28 points. Jared Noyes and Kayson Durfey combined for 47 points in the loss for the Moquis.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1