High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Piute allowed a second half comeback from Wayne but it was not enough as the T-Birds came up with the victory. Tyler Dalton was nearly unstoppable at home as he scored 28 points and hit five 3-pointers for the T-Birds.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1