High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -16 (56.2%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Piute allowed a second half comeback from Wayne but it was not enough as the T-Birds came up with the victory. Tyler Dalton was nearly unstoppable at home as he scored 28 points and hit five 3-pointers for the T-Birds.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 22
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3