High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1