High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5