High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup:... 10
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's... 8
- Layton steps up big late to secure a... 5
- Uintah River High claims state... 4
- High school boys basketball: Kearns... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pine View... 4
- High school boys basketball:... 2
- Region 20 Tournament: Valley,... 2