High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Attorney general deciding whether to appeal...
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in hot car...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...