High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 2