High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4