High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake Heaps'...
- What the LDS Church said about the Supreme...
- Video: Brandon Davies busts a move in...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- German center Tibor Pleiss in town to talk...
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late father...
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...