High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1