High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- Jentrie's Journey: Mormon mom of 3 battles...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- Defending the Faith: Exploring complexities...
- 'Meet the Mormons' missionary, Anthony...