High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 25 -38 (65.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 22 -29 (75.9%)
Piute dominated the first half, outscoring Escalante by 24, and coasted through the second half to victory. Tyler Dalton scored a game-high 25 points and sank four 3-pointers for Piute while Dalton Steed added 20 more.
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith