High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 36 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
St. Joseph opened the game with a 26-6 lead. Ty Evans led in scoring with 19 points and nabbed 11 rebounds with six assists. Zach Johnstun added 10 points with five boards.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1