High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 0 -2 (0.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Demont Nay led Tabiona to a victory, and nearly recorded a triple-double with eight rebounds and nine assists to his 20 points. Stetson Hogan added 17 points to Tabiona's cause while Tyler Van Tassell had a double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds.
|VAN TASSELL, Tyler||11||10||1|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1