High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -46 (32.6%) Free-throws: 18 -25 (72.0%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 21 -57 (36.8%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Wade Miller scored 18 points and hit two 3-pointers and Austin Miller contributed 11 points and made two 3-pointers of his own to help lead the Bears to victory over the Dinos.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1