High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -46 (32.6%) Free-throws: 18 -25 (72.0%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 21 -57 (36.8%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Wade Miller scored 18 points and hit two 3-pointers and Austin Miller contributed 11 points and made two 3-pointers of his own to help lead the Bears to victory over the Dinos.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- High school football: East's Ula... 12
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1