High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -46 (32.6%) Free-throws: 18 -25 (72.0%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 21 -57 (36.8%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Wade Miller scored 18 points and hit two 3-pointers and Austin Miller contributed 11 points and made two 3-pointers of his own to help lead the Bears to victory over the Dinos.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3