High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -46 (32.6%) Free-throws: 18 -25 (72.0%)
Bear River totals
Field goals: 21 -57 (36.8%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Wade Miller scored 18 points and hit two 3-pointers and Austin Miller contributed 11 points and made two 3-pointers of his own to help lead the Bears to victory over the Dinos.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1