High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -44 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
Brighton overcame an 11-point deficit in the final 3:33 to rally for the impressive region-opening victory at Alta. Travis Devashrayee hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 23 seconds remaining, and then Alta failed to get a shot off in its final possession. Brandon Miller led Brighton with 17 points, with Zach Bernardo adding 16.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1