High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 -44 (50.0%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
Brighton overcame an 11-point deficit in the final 3:33 to rally for the impressive region-opening victory at Alta. Travis Devashrayee hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 23 seconds remaining, and then Alta failed to get a shot off in its final possession. Brandon Miller led Brighton with 17 points, with Zach Bernardo adding 16.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- High school football: East's Ula... 27
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 9
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4