High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -53 (37.7%) Free-throws: 19 -35 (54.3%)
Field goals: 20 -36 (55.6%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The T-Birds had four players score in double digits, led by Leo Roese with 14, as they outlasted the Hawks to seal the victory. RJ Beard drilled six 3-pointers and had 18 points for the Hawks.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1