High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -53 (37.7%) Free-throws: 19 -35 (54.3%)
Field goals: 20 -36 (55.6%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The T-Birds had four players score in double digits, led by Leo Roese with 14, as they outlasted the Hawks to seal the victory. RJ Beard drilled six 3-pointers and had 18 points for the Hawks.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1