High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -53 (37.7%) Free-throws: 19 -35 (54.3%)
Field goals: 20 -36 (55.6%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The T-Birds had four players score in double digits, led by Leo Roese with 14, as they outlasted the Hawks to seal the victory. RJ Beard drilled six 3-pointers and had 18 points for the Hawks.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1