High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -53 (37.7%) Free-throws: 19 -35 (54.3%)
Field goals: 20 -36 (55.6%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The T-Birds had four players score in double digits, led by Leo Roese with 14, as they outlasted the Hawks to seal the victory. RJ Beard drilled six 3-pointers and had 18 points for the Hawks.
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1