High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -53 (37.7%) Free-throws: 19 -35 (54.3%)
Field goals: 20 -36 (55.6%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The T-Birds had four players score in double digits, led by Leo Roese with 14, as they outlasted the Hawks to seal the victory. RJ Beard drilled six 3-pointers and had 18 points for the Hawks.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1