High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 -53 (37.7%) Free-throws: 19 -35 (54.3%)
Field goals: 20 -36 (55.6%) Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The T-Birds had four players score in double digits, led by Leo Roese with 14, as they outlasted the Hawks to seal the victory. RJ Beard drilled six 3-pointers and had 18 points for the Hawks.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1