High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 35 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Parker Van Dyke scored 27 points while Jake Bero-VanWagoner and Mitch Grant each had 11 points to lead the Leopards to the region win. In the loss, Connor Squire scored 11 points for the Pirates.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||27||2||5||4||1|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1