High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
The Leopards shut the Pirates down early in the first half 29-9. Park Van Dyke scored a game high 29 points with six from behind the arc.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||2||6||3|
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1