High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
The Leopards shut the Pirates down early in the first half 29-9. Park Van Dyke scored a game high 29 points with six from behind the arc.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||2||6||3|
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 38
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1