High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
The Leopards shut the Pirates down early in the first half 29-9. Park Van Dyke scored a game high 29 points with six from behind the arc.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||29||2||2||6||3|
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas