High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Cyprus jumped out to an early nine-point lead in the first quarter and rode the momentum throughout the remainder of the contest for its second win of the year. Marcus Quiq commanded the Pirates' ship with 21 points and five 3-pointers. Spencer Smith tallied 23 points in the loss.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1