High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Cyprus jumped out to an early nine-point lead in the first quarter and rode the momentum throughout the remainder of the contest for its second win of the year. Marcus Quiq commanded the Pirates' ship with 21 points and five 3-pointers. Spencer Smith tallied 23 points in the loss.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3