High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 11 -14 (78.6%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 30 -40 (75.0%)
Brandon Morley tallied 26 points with 14 rebounds in the Miners' win. Braxton McKee scored 15 with three three-pointers.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1