High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Navajo Mountain totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 39 Free-throws: 2 -4 (50.0%)
Pinnacle took advantage of an early 40-10 run in the first quarter on its way to the easy victory. Jake Hardy finished with 19 points, while Dalton Rudman sank five 3-pointers and scored 15 points for the Panthers
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1