High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Navajo Mountain totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 39 Free-throws: 2 -4 (50.0%)
Pinnacle took advantage of an early 40-10 run in the first quarter on its way to the easy victory. Jake Hardy finished with 19 points, while Dalton Rudman sank five 3-pointers and scored 15 points for the Panthers
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school football: East's Ula... 25
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1