High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Navajo Mountain totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 39 Free-throws: 2 -4 (50.0%)
Pinnacle took advantage of an early 40-10 run in the first quarter on its way to the easy victory. Jake Hardy finished with 19 points, while Dalton Rudman sank five 3-pointers and scored 15 points for the Panthers
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school football: East's Ula... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1