High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Navajo Mountain totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 39 Free-throws: 2 -4 (50.0%)
Pinnacle took advantage of an early 40-10 run in the first quarter on its way to the easy victory. Jake Hardy finished with 19 points, while Dalton Rudman sank five 3-pointers and scored 15 points for the Panthers
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1