High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
Pinnacle took the lead in the second quarter, and never looked back in the 12-point victory. Dalton Rudman scored a game high 20 points with six 3-pointers. Taje Richardson and Jake Hardy combined for 26 points.
|SANCHEZ, Cody Dean||3||8||1|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1