High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
Pinnacle took the lead in the second quarter, and never looked back in the 12-point victory. Dalton Rudman scored a game high 20 points with six 3-pointers. Taje Richardson and Jake Hardy combined for 26 points.
|SANCHEZ, Cody Dean||3||8||1|
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1