High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
Pinnacle took the lead in the second quarter, and never looked back in the 12-point victory. Dalton Rudman scored a game high 20 points with six 3-pointers. Taje Richardson and Jake Hardy combined for 26 points.
|SANCHEZ, Cody Dean||3||8||1|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1