High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
Pinnacle took the lead in the second quarter, and never looked back in the 12-point victory. Dalton Rudman scored a game high 20 points with six 3-pointers. Taje Richardson and Jake Hardy combined for 26 points.
|SANCHEZ, Cody Dean||3||8||1|
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1