High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Ben Lomond totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Ben Lomond connected on 15-of-20 free-throw attempts and Sterling Brandley recorded the double-double with 11 points and 10 assists in the win.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3