High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Brekkott Chapman went off for 25 points and Roy collectively hit seven 3-pointers to handle Taylorsville fairly easy on the road after holding the Warriors to three total points in the second quarter.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1