High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
American Fork totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
American Fork went on a 15-2 run in the second quarter to give them the lead and continued the streak throughout the second half. Kyle Line led with 19 points with four treys. Brendan Bailey and Ryan Andrus combined for 17.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1