High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
American Fork totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
American Fork went on a 15-2 run in the second quarter to give them the lead and continued the streak throughout the second half. Kyle Line led with 19 points with four treys. Brendan Bailey and Ryan Andrus combined for 17.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1